When you are feeling sad or vulnerable, the central meridian, the energy pathway that governs your central nervous system, can be like a radio receiver that channels other people’s negative thoughts and energies into you. It’s as if you are open and exposed.
The central meridian runs like a zipper from your pubic bone up to your bottom lip, and you can use the electromagnetic and more subtle energies of your hands to “zip it up.”
Pulling your hands up the central meridian draws energy along the meridian line.
The zip up will help you:
- Feel more confident and positive about yourself and the world.
- Think more clearly.
- Tap your inner strengths.
- Protect yourself from negative energies that may be around you.
To Zip Up (time 20 seconds)
- Briskly tap your collar bone points (K-27 points) to assure that your meridians are moving in a forward direction.
- The collar bone points can be found by touching your collar bone and then going slightly in toward the center of your chest until you find a small indentation where the fingers will drop into.
- Place your hand at the bottom of the central meridian, which is at your pubic bone.
- Take a deep in-breath as you simultaneously move your hand with deliberation straight up the center of your body to your lower lip.
- Repeat 3 times.
This is the natural direction that the meridian flows.
By tracing it in this manner, you strengthen the meridian, and the meridian strengthens you. You can zip up the central meridian as often as you wish. Again, remember to breathe deeply as you do so, and you will begin to feel centered, in control, and in your own power.
- lovelightbalance likes this
- n010n3 likes this
- write4mylife likes this
- brightandmorningstar likes this
- divinesynergy reblogged this from witchywonderworks
- tealeavesandtransition likes this
- kumokshawn reblogged this from witchywonderworks
- madresworld reblogged this from witchywonderworks
- underozmoon likes this
- thefeistyfirefish likes this
- cosmiconsciousness reblogged this from witchywonderworks
- cosmiconsciousness likes this
- tastethesound likes this
- fuktiishii reblogged this from witchywonderworks
- fuktiishii likes this
- witchjamaicanbitch reblogged this from witchywonderworks and added:
- witchjamaicanbitch likes this
- sixthsecond likes this
- crystalbending reblogged this from witchywonderworks
- witchywonderworks posted this